A Night in the Winner's Circle
April 13 - 18, 2020
Tuesday, April 14- 8am Bidding will begin on Silent Items
Wednesday, April 15- Keep checking on your items!
Thursday, April 16- 8am Bidding will begin on Spotlight Items
Friday, April 17th- HC Virtual Auction is a great way to spend Friday night!
Saturday, April 18th- 8am Bidding will begin on Live Items
Stay tuned all day for fun live drop ins and highlights while bidding at the HC Virtual Auction!
9 pm- Live Items close- make sure your final bids are in!
10 pm- Silent and Spotlight Items close
Online Instructions and Rules
Houston Christian High School
2020 Virtual Nights in the Winner's Circle - Online Auction
Online Instructions and Rules
The online auction will run from Tuesday, April 14 at 8 am to Saturday, April 18 at 10 pm.
The auction can be accessed via our website or directly through Qtego.
Must be registered through the Qtego system in order to bid- there is no cost to register, but you must register a credit card or payment method to bid.
We have received many wonderful auction items that may have expiration dates which may make bidding in uncertain times feel challenging for our donors. While we have attempted to remove uncertain items, please know that if social distancing requirements cause an item to be unusable, HC will gladly offer a new letter with a full donation value or a refund.
Fellowship Parties (categorized as InstaBuy)- These are a limited number of "InstaBuy" items available and they are based on a first-come, first-served basis. These wonderful parties are hosted by parents, faculty and staff and create memories that will last a lifetime! Indexed Tuition levels are also listed and will be counted and added to the "Give from the Heart" totals daily.
Auction Items- Silent, Spotlight, Live, InstaBuy (Fellowship Parties) and Give From the Heart Indexed Tuition
- All items in the auction are affiliated with an auction #. Click on the image or enter the item number into your device or smartphone to bid on the item through the Qtego app.
- Each incremental bid amount is displayed on Qtego app and constitutes a valid bid.
- Each new bid must be entered into the Qtego system (or a Max Bid may be set to allow the system to bid on your behalf).
- Only an authorized person may nullify a bid.
In the event of a dispute, the Director of Business Affairs shall determine the winning bidder. Her decision shall be Final.
Check out Process by Qtego:
- Once the event ends, Qtego launches Fast Checkout for guests with a credit card on file.
- Qtego will run the card on file, text receipts to the guests
- TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ITEM EXPIRATION
- All sales are final. Unless otherwise specified, all auction items and services must be used within a year. Exceptions will be made if social distancing requirements cause an item to be unusable.
- Purchasers are asked to respect times stipulated by donors and not request changes. As a courtesy, donors should be contacted within 30 days.
- Payment by a successful bidder must be made by registering a card when registering as a bidder on the Qtego website. Payment by check is acceptable through Houston Christian High School.
- Reservations for all accommodations and travel must be mutually arranged with the donor. All accommodations are subject to availability and donor restrictions. Taxes and gratuities are not included unless specifically noted. Please note that some accommodations are restricted to HC families and friends.
ITEM PICK UP AND SHIPPING
- Due to the current social distancing requirements, it may not be possible for us to provide your items immediately.
- We will email or mail certificates and gift cards as soon as practicable.
- As we are in uncertain times, we will message auction winners with pickup instructions after the online auction has closed. We anticipate having specific windows where someone will be on campus to facilitate pickup, if possible.
- If larger items require shipment, HC reserves the right to request shipping and handling.
Houston Christian High School neither warrants nor represents and will in no way be responsible for: the correctness of description, authenticity, authorship or condition of items presented. No statement contained in this program or made orally at the sale or elsewhere will be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
Houston Christian High School is a tax-exempt organization pursuant to Section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. (FIN 76-051636). If payment exceeds the market value of the items purchased, a charitable donation equal to the amount of the purchase price above market value may be claimed for tax purposes.
Questions should be directed to Sherrie Webb, Development Associate, email@example.com